Below you will find the answers to the questions we get asked the most.
Inner Circle FAQs
- Yes, absolutely. Simply complete the contact form located on the Contact Us page and we will have a Business Mentor / Sean Soole team member reach out to you for a chat.
- If you are not serious about changing your current situation, are in the ideas phase of a BIG business idea, think you know it all, make excuses and don’t take responsibility for your actions or lack of action – this Business Mentor Program is NOT for you. However, if you are committed to making serious changes in your business and are ready to be held accountable for your progress and success, you are a great fit for the Sean Soole Business Mentor Program. Take a moment to tick the following boxes before progressing to enquiring:
- I am a serious Business owner – You’re fully committed to achieving your outcome in business and life.
- I am an action taker – You’re someone that can learn and then implement immediately, you want to learn and then DO.
- I am a bricks & mortar business – An established business owner looking to increase your sales and reduce hours spent working “in the business”.
- I am open-minded & outcome focussed – You’re someone that is open-minded and ready to learn whatever is needed to achieve your mission.
- The Sean Soole program works directly with the Business owner. It’s not just about emails and worksheets. Sean Soole and his mentors check in with you on a regular basis and hold you accountable to the goals you set out to achieve each and every quarter. A Sean Soole event is not a sit and listen show! It is an interactive workshop where you will speak and work directly with experts and other business professionals, just like you, to explore unique business issues and uncover solid solutions. Still not convinced? Head to our Success Stories to view the incredible impact we have had on businesses just like yours.
- Are you the one who is doing everything in your business? If so, a Business Mentor Program is not only what you need, it is the life raft that will get you to a better shore. You have to ask yourself – what do I have to lose by choosing to work on my business instead of in it? A Business Mentor Program will support you to get to this position in your business and show you how to work smarter not harder.
- The Sean Soole team is a group of established experts in a variety of industries and sectors across Australia. When you join the Inner Circle or attend a Sean Soole event, you will have access to an incredible team of professionals who will identify the tools and resources that align with your industry/profession. You will also be given the opportunity to have your unique business questions answered by someone who understands your business from a ‘hand on tools’ level.
- If you are serious about growing or scaling your business, a business mentor or business expert is a strong step in the right direction. A Business Mentor will support and guide you towards achieving your professional and personal goals within your business and life.
- A Business Mentoring program is an opportunity for a business owner of any size to gain knowledge and skills in all strategic elements of their business.
Build a legacy that goes beyond money